Polynesia Dream RAI/TAH
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
Day 1 RAIATEA / TAHAA
Welcome and boarding at 12:00 at the port of downtown Uturoa. Short sailing trip in the great lagoon of Tahaa with a panoramic lunch as you head towards the Motu Tau Tau, located in the northwest of the island of Tahaa. Enjoy swimming in the coral garden, walk on the motu and try out some water sports.
Day 2 TAHAA / BORA BORA
Navigation to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at anchor in front of the Motu Tapu.In the afternoon, discover
one of the most beautiful lagoons in the South Pacific. Night at anchor in the east of Bora Bora.
Day 3 BORA BORA
Swimming with manta rays. Breakfast. Short sailing trip to Motu Taurere. Swimming and water sports.
Afternoon sailing in Polynesia;s most famous lagoon. Overnight mooring at Matira Point.
Day 4 BORA BORA / TAHAA
After breakfast, enjoy a 4 hour navigation to the island of Tahaa. Lunch at anchor. Afternoon relaxation, water sports, swimming, kayaking, free diving. Short navigation to motu Ceran.
DAY 5 TAHAA / RAIATEA
Morning shopping stopover in Uturoa with its covered market. In the afternoon, discover the eastern part of the Raiatea lagoon. Anchorage in the bay of Faaroa, ascent in the dinghy of the Faaroa river followed by a visit to the Botanical Garden.
Day 6 RAIATEA
Early departure to the island of Huahine, a navigation of 4 hours. Arrival in Huahine around noon. Lunch at anchor in Fare. Short navigation to Ana Iti beach. Afternoon water sports, kayak - paddle, swimming, free diving.
Day 7 HUAHINE
Discovery of the bays of Avea and Bourayne, their beaches and coral garden. Return to the north of the island. Dinner at anchor.
Day 8 HUAHINE / MOOREA
Departure very early to reach Moorea, about 12 hours of navigation. Night at anchor in the lagoon of
Day 9 MOOREA
Anchor in front of the picturesque village of Papetoai. Water sports, swimming, kayaks, snorkeling with the gray rays on the Tiki site. Late afternoon anchorage in Opunohu Bay, short walk ashore.
Day 10 MOOREA / TAHITI
Water sports, swimming at the Opunohu public beach, kayaks. Back on board for a short sail to Cook's Bay and the village of Maharepa, lunch on board. Then navigation of 2 hours 30 for Tahiti, night at anchor, Marina Taina.
Day 11 TAHITI
Disembarkation 08:00, Marina Taina, West Coast of Tahiti
Optional excursion package:
Moorea: Ethno-botanical excursion in the interior valleys of Moorea. 4X4 safari on the pineapple road,
Fare sale and tasting of local products, discovery of Polynesian archaeological sites
Bora Bora: guided tour in a Polynesian canoe, discovery of the lagoon, coral garden and manta ray
Tahaa - Raiatea: Visit a pearl farm and enjoy guided dives to the pearl lines.
Raiatea : Guided tour of Raiatea, the sacred island, Taputapuatea marae, botany, vanilla plantation
Tahaa: Dinner on land in a restaurant with entertainment and Polynesian dancing.
Huahine: Discover the archaeological sites, fish park, vanilla plantation and sacred eels
Itinerary, activities, and excursions are subject to modifications without notice, dependent on weather and/or technical reasons. If several cruises are confirmed for the same week, we recommend adapting the itinerary to reduce crowds, so you can truly enjoy all the beauty of the Raiatea Archipelago (the itinerary remains the same but it does not go in the same order).
- Accommodation in air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double standard cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, snack, diner) with drinks (water - tea - coffee and juices for the breakfast)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment, 2 paddles & 1 kayak tandem (in case of availability issue the kayak tandem may be replaced by a single kayak)
- Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages (payment by cash directly to the crew)
- Internet wifi (vini travel simcard , includes 30' of local calls & 3 Gb of data
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance
- Excursions package (optional): 265 Euro per person
- Personal travel insurance
Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
Number of cabins: 6