Полинезия Dream Премиум 11 Дней / 10 Ночей — Papeete
От берегов Таити до сафари по острову Муреа — ваш Полинезийский круиз мечты будет насыщен невероятными приключениями с самого начала. Путешествие продолжается на Райатее с подводным плаванием, каякингом и плаванием в лазурных водах. Тахаа и Бора-Бора находятся рядом, где пляжный отдых и плавание вас не разочаруют. Отправляйтесь в Хуахин, а затем обратно в Райатею, чтобы завершить свое 11-дневное полинезийское приключение.
Стандартная двухместная каюта предлагает достаточно места для двоих, но вы едва ли захотите находиться в помещении, когда вокруг так много интересного!
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
DAY 1 TAHITI
Tahiti, Marina Taiana: Welcome and boarding at 12:00 p.m. Lunch and then crossing to Moorea (2 hours 30 minutes) Anchorage in Vaiare Bay, water sports and swimming on Moorea;s largest white sand Beach.
DAY 2 MOOREA
Sailing to Opunohu Bay. Afternoon: Water sports, freediving with grey rays and on the Tiki site,
swimming, kayaks. Overnight at the mooring.
DAY 3 MOOREA/HUAHINE
Departure very early to reach Huahine (about 12 hours of sailing). Arrival at the end of the day in the
bay of Fare, overnight at the mooring.
DAY 4 HUAHINE
Discovery of the western part of Huahine lagoon, Bourayne bay and Avea. Water sports, swimming,
snorkelling, kayaking and paddle boarding. Overnight at Ana Iti Bay mooring.
DAY 5 RAIATEA
After breakfast, sail to Raiatea, lunch in Faaroa Bay and then a visit to its river, the only river in Polynesia that can be sailed on. Late afternoon at the mooring next to a motu for nautical activities.
DAY 6 RAIATEA / TAHAA
Short sailing trip in the lagoon to the city of Uturoa, shopping stopover. Panoramic lunch in the lagoon
towards Motu Tao Tao, northwest of the island of Tahaa. Swimming in the coral garden, motu walk,
DAY 7 TAHAA / BORA BORA
Sailing to Bora Bora (4 hours). Lunch at the mooring in front of Motu Tapu. Afternoon, discover one of
the most beautiful lagoons in the South Pacific. Overnight at mooring in the east of Bora Bora.
DAY 8 BORA BORA
Swimming with manta rays. Breakfast. Short sailing trip to Motu Taurere. Swimming and water sports.
Afternoon sailing in Polynesia;s most famous lagoon. Overnight mooring at Matira Point.
DAY 9 BORA BORA / RAIATEA
After breakfast, sail 4 hours to the island of Raiatea. Lunch at mooring. Afternoon of relaxation, nautical
leisure, swimming, kayaking, free diving.
DAY 10 RAIATEA / TAHAA
Short sailing trip in the great lagoon of Tahaa towards Motu Ceran. Lunch and swimming. Afternoon in Robinson: walk on the motu, free dives in a coral garden – kayak – beach. Short sailing trip to Raiatea, evening and night at the motu facing Uturoa.
DAY 11 RAIATEA
Short sailing trip and disembarkation at 08:00 a.m. at the port of downtown Uturoa
Excursion package option:
Moorea: Ethno-botanical excursion in the inland valleys of Moorea. 4X4 safari on the pineapple route,
Fare sale and tasting of local products, viewpoint discovery of Polynesian archaeological sites
Bora Bora: guided tour in a Polynesian canoe, discovery of the lagoon, coral garden, observation of manta rays
Tahaa - Raiatea: visit to a pearl farm, guided dives in the mother-of-pearl lines.
Raiatea: guided tour of Raiatea, the sacred island, Taputapuatea marae, botany, vanilla plantation
Tahaa: dinner inland in a restaurant with entertainment and Polynesian dance.
Huahine: discovery tour of archaeological sites, fish park, vanilla plantation and sacred eels
Itinerary, activities, and excursions are subject to modifications without notice, dependent on weather
and/or technical reasons. If several cruises are confirmed for the same week, we recommend adapting
the itinerary to reduce crowds, so you can truly enjoy all the beauty of the Raiatea Archipelago (the
itinerary remains the same but it does not go in the same order).
- Accommodation in air-conditioned (from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm) double standard cabin with private bathroom
- Full board (breakfast, lunch,snack, diner) with drinks (water - tea - coffee and juices for the breakfast)
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linens, towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment, 2 paddles & 1 kayak tandem (in case of availability issue the kayak tandem may be replaced by a single kayak)
- Transfers airport or hotel – catamaran – airport or hotel (optional)
- Beverages, soft and alcoholic beverages (payment by cash directly to the crew)
- Internet wifi (vini travel simcard , includes 30' of local calls & 3 Gb of data
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance
- Excursions package (optional): 265 Euro per person
- Personal travel insurance
Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
Number of cabins: 6